Reload on nearest road

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by tgp1994, Sep 21, 2013.

1. tgp1994

tgp1994
    Expand Collapse

Hello BeamNGers,

I just bought this game last night, I love it, and it looks like it has a lot of possibilities!

One thing that would be nice is if the reload function puts the car in the middle of the nearest road, instead of where it is currently. For example, I was playing on the alpine roads map, and I wanted to change my car while I was on the bridge. My car managed to then get stuck in the guardrail, and any attempt to reset myself would put me perfectly in balance on top of the railing.

2. pf12351

pf12351
    Expand Collapse

Hello and welcome to the forums, When I get stuck, I either spam ctrl-r or move the car via f11. Hope this helps.

3. tgp1994

tgp1994
    Expand Collapse

Good point, the editor is always a good idea. I guess I'm not sure if BNG.drive wants to emphasize the editor more or play mode more though...

4. NkosiKarbul

NkosiKarbul
    Expand Collapse

The ctrl+r function needs some improvement for sure, but please dont make it set your car to the most near street.
    This would be highly annoying while offroading or crawling, i think it would be better if it would just try to avoid or spawn the car beside objects which have collision triangles but not above or in them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice