Separate names with a comma.
Overhaul of the Ibishu 200BX. 17 New Configs, many additional parts.
This is a very promising mod, I hope it will get finished
I'm glad you like it mate, it for sure will get finished, working on it every day Have a lot more plans for new parts / configurations. Hoping for this to be the ultimate 200bx mod
Little bit of insight into the development of this mod if any of you are interested in that sort of thing. I aim to try and create mods that are as close to the developers standards as possible. I use stock game content as an example of the standards I need to aim for.
An example of my testing process for parts I create that require a custom node/beam structure. In this video I already completed the trial and error process of getting node positions correct and what you see is multiple crash tests results of which determine whether or not I have to continue editing to get a better result or can stop and move onto something else
Slowly working on more configs + their supporting parts, tis a slow process due to the need to create custom node/beam structure for some parts (and I am still learning so the process can be a bit of a pain at times whilst I figure out wtf is wrong lol).
But for now, enjoy stustustu noises from the WIP 200BX Offroad config
Todays latest update. Glowing exhaust manifold. A feature on the 22PSI Turbo Kit for the CR20.
Inn0centJok3r | BeamNG - Brake Glow mod which was used as a reference when creating the glowing exhaust manifold.
Update for you all, sorry for the long wait
1. Fixed a bunch of mistakes I made when I was learning how to add parts etc. These include, replacing files that weren't meant to be replaced, adding the original exhaust' mesh back to coupe.dae (so other peoples exhaust mods that reference original meshes will still work fine)
2. Misc. jbeam cleanup / renamed a lot of stuff adding the coupe_ naming scheme so I don't accidentally replace files with future mod releases.
3. Completed the NB Sports Kit (1)
4. Added Burnt versions of every current exhaust tip (2)
5. Added missing mesh to the CR20 engine block (So now the pipe going from the brake booster to the engine block is attached) (3)
6. Started work on the Bolide engine swap. Common issue I see with engine swap modifications is missing textures after a game update. I will circumvent this future problem by including the textures I am using in the mod directory. (4)
7. Modelled + added the off-road lightbar complete with custom node/beam setup to the off-road config. (Also completed the off-road config adjusting multiple suspension values, setting up the bash bar etc) (5)
(5, lightbar is now black.)
Another update, still hard at work.
As per we have a YouTube video that showcases all the new changes / additions, but I will also list them.
1. More jbeam cleanup and minor mesh bug fixing.
2. Completed the Bolide engine swap (See video for showcase)
3. Created a custom Twin Turbo kit for the Bolide V8 (Also used a new method for materials, they are now procedurally generated and then baked to a UV Map)
4. Added Air Suspension. (Custom controller by Aljowen.) Didn't use any references for this one, other than the bus. Its not complete (All it needs is an "air down" sound, currently waiting on a developer to reply regarding this sound functionality (Attempted to create an fmod container (.bank) and reference it like sounds are for the bus etc, but this functionality currently isn't possible so looking for alternatives, hence talking to a developer. A big thank you to them for being awesome)
5. Two new exhaust tips. (Race Exhaust Tip / Burnt Race Exhaust Tip)
6. New config. Show Car. (Image Below)
A fully built show car. Complete with a Twin Turbo 3.8L V8 Engine, Air Suspension Setup and Custom Wheels.
Air Suspension is now complete. Here's a video showcasing it below. (Finally complete with its sounds)
Huge thank you to @Diamondback , @synsol and @aljowen for all their help with the scripting process.
Now that the Air Suspension System has been completed, I'm back to improving existing parts of the car. These new taillights are the beginning of a much bigger plan I have for the 200BX.
Been a while. Still working on the 200BX Have a teaser for the next addition to the car. Full showcase coming soon.
Have you redone front lights??
Because are fantastic!
All will be revealed soon
Spent the last two weeks or so creating a lore friendly S14 Kouki front end for the Improved 200BX known simply as the "Facelift". There are facelift versions of every factory 200BX configuration. (Manual & Automatic) (This is also the "big plan" I was referring to in the Remastered Taillights video). Here's the showcase video Hope you all like it. Aftermarket parts are planned and exist for this frontend I just didn't show them in the video since they're not complete yet. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that extensive testing was done on the custom Node / Beam structure for each part and I feel they are pretty close to what the game developers would expect to see if they made it. Minus the lights which have been a giant pain in the butt.
--- Post updated ---
Could i suggest, on tailights, a only big or thin unique tailight, like this?
(DISCLAIMER: 200BX TRUNK LIPPED IMAGE TOOK BY https://www.beamng.com/threads/ljs-tuner-parts-more.63051/ OF @LJ74)
something here in the front looks off but i cant put my finger on it
This mod looks promising!
Appreciate the suggestions ! I did try the all in one trunk light but didn't like how it turned out. (Looked bad) Will attempt it again at a later date but can't promise anything
--- Post updated ---
If you figure it out do let me know ! If something is majorly off with it I'm happy to fix it As it is I am quite happy with it
I think the bumper is turning bigger
--- Post updated ---