1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Removed Wheel?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by IAchievedBacon, Nov 29, 2018.

1. IAchievedBacon

IAchievedBacon
    Expand Collapse

I'm wondering what ever happened to the SamPerf Trophy rims and GripAll Screamer tires. I know it isn't a mod because I found it in the game files back in 14.0.0. Now I updated my game to 14.0.4, and I see that they're gone. And I'm low-key saddened by their removal. They looked so bad ass with a lift kit and some off road bumpers. I just want to know why they were taken out and if they will ever make a comeback.
    I'm talking about these rims if you don't know what I'm talking about.
    screenshot_2018-11-14_18-31-18.png screenshot_2018-11-15_20-49-29.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. IAchievedBacon

IAchievedBacon
    Expand Collapse

UPDATE!

The developers re added the SamPerf Trophy 1000 rims. Even though I never got a response to why they were removed I think it had to do with them having a better time to release it, hence 0.18.0.0 with the D-Series revamp. But for some reason they still haven't readded the GripAll Screamers. Not sure if it will be added with the release of the Crawler Hopper or removed due to copyright issues.
    screenshot_2019-12-15_00-17-34.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice