1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Replay mode?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by bbomber246, Aug 5, 2013.

1. bbomber246

bbomber246
    Expand Collapse

in rigs of rods there was a replay mode so you can watch your crash from different angles.. i was testing out the slow motion thing but its very hard to drive and then quickly push the slow motion buttons. also you can only watch a crash from 1 angle in free camera mode while in rigs of rods you can replay the same crash over but from different angles. if there will be replay mode could you please make it so you can see 2 cars crashing not just one like in rigs of rods..

2. JAM3SwGAM3S

JAM3SwGAM3S
    Expand Collapse

Yes this definitely should be added its a great way to view your crashes but also to make montages :)

3. bbomber246

bbomber246
    Expand Collapse

i was thinking the same thing :D because im trying to make a crash montage but it pretty difficult lets get an admin in here so they can see this

4. Brett

Brett
    Expand Collapse

This would be very nice and interesting for gameplay and cinematics, maybe similar to the one in ROR, as it works well.

5. Flyingdingy

Flyingdingy
    Expand Collapse

+1
    it would be awesome to create a movie in slow-mo and replay it in real-time ;)

6. NkosiKarbul

NkosiKarbul
    Expand Collapse

+1, absolutely necessary!

7. Quad_Plex

Quad_Plex
    Expand Collapse

+1 already wondering why it's not integrated yet ^^

8. bza420

bza420
    Expand Collapse

yes i see this as an integral need for this game to have some kind of replay mode to save clips and watch them again, change camera angles maybe even record and export video clips from ingame. i know its still alpha and physics and new cars,terrains and that sort of thing are high priority, but let's face it im sure having a replay option would really be huge for this game and probably get even more people on board with purchasing it :p

9. CoopR1234

CoopR1234
    Expand Collapse

This would be awesome. Although I remember tearing my hair out in frustration at what RoR would do to the poor souls who tried to "rewind" after a mistake.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice