1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Repository deactivating

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by scanialoverv8, Jan 5, 2018.

1. scanialoverv8

scanialoverv8
    Expand Collapse

How to stop repository from deactivating outdated mods?

2. Twitch Axis

Twitch Axis
    Expand Collapse

Uhmm, why would we want to do this? Outdated mods are usually labeled outdated because they don't work or they can break the game. So, I don't think it is possible, however, I haven't ever tried it.

3. scanialoverv8

scanialoverv8
    Expand Collapse

Beacuse the mega pack mod is still working but it says outdated. I allready fixed it by turning off automatic updates!

4. Twitch Axis

Twitch Axis
    Expand Collapse

Well, I don't think this is possible from my knowledge of the game. I would just download it and put it right into the documents/beamng.drive/mods, that is how to manually install. The Subscribe button isn't active for this download. I just did it as well, and all works fine for me.

#4 Twitch Axis, Jan 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  5. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

wat
    Put the zip in your Documents/BeamNG.drive/mods folder for manual installation, but I wouldn't recommend downloading outdated mods. At least don't review it or complain ok?

6. Twitch Axis

Twitch Axis
    Expand Collapse

Actually, when you spawn the vehicles they show up with no wheels, so theres an outdated mod for you.

#6 Twitch Axis, Jan 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  7. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

What? I'm not sure what you're talking about..

8. Twitch Axis

Twitch Axis
    Expand Collapse

With the djplopper megapack, the megapack he is referencing, when I spawned an ETK K series configuration that was in that pack, it all spawned, but the wheels didn't.

9. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

That has nothing at all to do with what I was saying.

10. Twitch Axis

Twitch Axis
    Expand Collapse

Actually, it does. You asked "What? I'm not sure what you're talking about.." after I said this: "Actually, when you spawn the vehicles they show up with no wheels, so theres and outdated mod for you." So I further explained, so yes, it does have something to do with what your saying. Not to mention, your first post has nothing to to with the question he asked. He asked how to stop the repo from deactivating outdated mods. He clearly already has the mod installed, but whatever is happening, it isn't happening for me. Perhaps his mod folder is in documents/beamng.drive/mods/repo. I am not going to start a fight, but I'm just saying that what I said made complete sense. ALSO, he mentioned that he solved this, which I didn't see until now, and that is why I responded again, not to mention I had the manual download written in, so there was no need for you to re-post the same type of message I did.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice