1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Reset single control

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Core Studio, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Core Studio

Core Studio
    Expand Collapse

So on BeamNG on my laptop I tried changing the control to switch nodegrabber strength from the scroll wheel to backspace (due to the fact that I didn’t have a mouse at the time). Sadly, this doesn’t work. However, now that I have a mouse I want to put it back to the scroll wheel. However, I can’t. When I try to it doesn’t set the control when I scroll with the mouse. I don’t want to reset all my controls as I spent about half an hour customising them to exactly what I want and don’t want to have to change them all back, it is ONLY this control I want to change. At the moment I cannot change the nodegrabber strength no matter what I set the control to unless it’s a variable input, but i use all of them for other functions

2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

The revert button inside every binding's panel should be doing it:

3. Core Studio

Core Studio
    Expand Collapse

Hmm it might be that it was just lagging but when I tried that before it wasn't doing anything, I'll try again now to see.
    --- Post updated ---
    Alright I tried it the button seems to do nothing, either it's grayed out with a sign for a cursor when I hover over it or it's not grayed out but pressing it does absolutely nothing. I can remove the binding that's been set but it leaves it with no binding. Not sure whether I'm doing something wrong or if there's something not working properly

4. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

You are right, we just notice Revert button is not working.
    I'm afraid there is no other way to currently reset a single binding.
    You will have to use the Reset all button for now. We will fix this in later updates.

5. Core Studio

Core Studio
    Expand Collapse

Wow did I actually discover a bug? I thought maybe there was a mod that made it not work, well anyways I don't really need that button right now, I'll wait for it to be fixed. Thanks for the help

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice