Cancelled Revamped CRD Monster Truck [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Land' started by Deleted member 160369, Jun 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blaize1105

blaize1105
    Expand Collapse

I asked @Mike Bevavava for one, but he said the game could lag with the flappy tail, ears, and tongue, but I told him to either make them not floppy or make them be painted on the truck, and he said no, so I don't think it's likely for a Monster Mutt Truck to be made, Mike is not planning to make it and someone else didn't already make it. so yeah.

2. Danny Werewolf

Danny Werewolf
    Expand Collapse

They're already slightly pushing the boundaries of putting some paints on Trophy Truck bodies, so Monster Mutt on anything else but the official bodies wouldn't make any nick of sense. Either way, if the SUV took (How long?) to create, the Monster Mutt and probably most other custom bodies would take double that time, or maybe more especially for the breaking pieces. Either way, you only get like, three or four trucks out of it and customs. You can get way more with the F150 bodies. Just wait patiently and let maybe another year pass, then we may see some glimpse of custom bodies.

And no, just because I type of paragraph of nonsense doesn't mean I work on it...

3. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

It is non-collidable, it's literally a pair of parallel beams.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. blaize1105

blaize1105
    Expand Collapse

i grabbed the bottom of the truck. then...

Attached Files:

• whenyougrabthebottomofthemonstertruck.png
  5. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

Video by @gameboy3800 showcasing revised settings for suspension and fuel tank.

• Like Like x 1
  6. prmikee9

prmikee9
    Expand Collapse

Honestly tough to tell if the suspension collapsing, is better or not. I have been messing with the suspension settings and I can’t get it to last longer. Lol. I would literally take 2-3 small hits and don’t land hard and the suspension bottoms out more times then not

7. gameboy3800

gameboy3800
    Expand Collapse

sounds like u need to git goot. suspension is easy to last tank emptying runs if you learn how to land it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

Hubs and shocks have been strengthened.

Then again, landing the truck properly will always be key.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Shelby 427

Shelby 427
    Expand Collapse

I took the challenge to break the 4 links all at once legitimately and did it, I hit the ramp crooked and the rear axle caught on the edge of the ramp, I wasn't trying to do it today I just wanted to crush a bus to take stress out and managed to do it
    EDIT: went to drive the truck like this and discovered the rear driveshaft didn't disappear like it was supposed to, rear drive is gone but the driveshaft is still here

Attached Files:

• screenshot_2018-11-10_14-12-15.png
    • screenshot_2018-11-10_14-12-21.png
    • screenshot_2018-11-10_14-19-12.png
  10. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

You know, I always find it kind of fascinating how you manage to break stuff in the most absurd ways...
    --- Post updated ---
    By the way... Looking at the screens again... Makes sense, you're pulling the beam going through the driveshaft, but driveshaft beam ain't broken and stretches.

Normally, this would happen:

Attached Files:

• oof_trucc_brok.png
    • Like Like x 1
  11. blaize1105

blaize1105
    Expand Collapse

@FLyInG 2 YoUr SoUL when I grab the bottom of the truck, it explodes, causing instabilities. if there is a car near the truck when I grab it, the car explodes too, also causing instabilities. is this normal?

12. IAchievedBacon

IAchievedBacon
    Expand Collapse

Explain “instabilities”.

13. blaize1105

blaize1105
    Expand Collapse

the game speed is -100x speed, your using a Hirochi Sunburst, You hold CTRL and grab the dash, you throw it and the dash becomes a long line to hell and space. the game automatically pauses as the view is pitch black. idk if I explained it right, but whatever.

14. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

Yes, it's normal. You're pulling stuff you shouldn't be pulling with the NodeGrabber...

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. prmikee9

prmikee9
    Expand Collapse

Lol dont take the criticism that myself and others have said then. When you barely clear a small jump and land smooth and the suspension collapses onto the bump stops, there’s a problem. But then again what do I know.. by the end of a full tank, if the suspension collapses or you have a couple hard landings that’s fine, but that is not the case

16. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

As I told you, suspension is being retuned for better resiliency. See video above.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lorrdo

Lorrdo
    Expand Collapse

How do you even install the addon pack?

18. Blijo

Blijo
    Expand Collapse

drop it in your mod folder.
    The addon can be found on the first page.

19. Lorrdo

Lorrdo
    Expand Collapse

yeah thats not what i was referring too, and i figured out that the pack was below the forum, but thanks anyways.

20. camaro69502ss

camaro69502ss
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

When will Brodozer drop?
    and Son-uva Digger?

#660 camaro69502ss, Nov 11, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice