1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Riced cars you've seen

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JetPoweredMacintosh™, Jan 12, 2017.

1. JetPoweredMacintosh™

JetPoweredMacintosh™
    Expand Collapse

The title says it all: just post pics or just talk about riced cars you've seen. (NOTE: this thread has no point, just4fun) Here is what i've seen: a completly useless dodge neon, with a bunch of plastic mods.......and a riced pickup truck......WHO LOWERS AND PUTS FANCY RIMS ON A TOYOTA???!!!

2. machine

machine
    Expand Collapse

Eh, a lot of people? And often it's not really rice either. There's a rwd Taro (basically Hilux) that's been lowered and has maybe 15" or 16" BBS RS copies (most likely) that looks pretty damn nice and it has some serious power as well. I'm assuming you mean Hilux when you're talking about Toyota in your post

3. JetPoweredMacintosh™

JetPoweredMacintosh™
    Expand Collapse

Actaully, it was a T100.

4. machine

machine
    Expand Collapse

Kinda the same thing, not far off at least by the looks. But that's not the point. I guess it's pretty much a matter of taste in this case.

5. JetPoweredMacintosh™

JetPoweredMacintosh™
    Expand Collapse

yea, i guess. you know, i just put the t100 there for fun....i actually liked it.:rolleyes:

6. Deleted member 1747

Deleted member 1747
    Expand Collapse

Saw some guy in a lime green Ford Focus picking his nose and looking into the audio shop where I was at the time while he was waiting at the red light, I did upload it in genereal discussion ages ago and I would do it here again but I'd have to dig through my OneDrive to find it.
    The focus had some rubbish aftermarket bumpers and a fartcan. Was probably the stock 1.6 i4 engine with no mods.

7. aesthetic_tea

aesthetic_tea
    Expand Collapse

In North FL. there are lots of cars with ugly chrome wheels but not much "rice"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice