RIP Chester Bennington

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by crashmaster, Jul 21, 2017.

1. crashmaster

crashmaster
    Expand Collapse

This is such a sad moment for everyone.
    he was such a talented artist, he left behind millions of fans and 6 kids along with his family.
    sadly this happens to often. he was such an inspiration for so many peoples.
    its so sad to see him go.
    i sometimes think i would be better off gone. im just some random dude. who would care? but the truth is, more people cares about you then you will ever imagine.
    im not "calling out for help" or "crying out for attention" for saying this. many of my friends has dealt with this and some have passed away sadly, narwhal was a sad moment for all of us.
    i swear if anyone here dies ill go to your freaking funeral and bring you back to life myself. suicide is permanent. what you are going through might seem like it is but it isnt. so many people dies from suicide these days and its so sad. life is so messed up, all these people ending their life, so much potential, just because they cant see the end of their sadness.
    you are loved, you are cared, everyone has a purpose in their life, everyone has a talent, maybe you dont know it yet but you will find it. sometimes its motivations, i wish i could make cars for beamng 24/7 but my motivations stops me from doing anything. its one of the reason why im dealing with so much crap. life is crap, but take life by the throat and beat life to death. keep yourself alive no matter what. everyone here has some potential to do amazing things in their life. dont waste it.

i prob rambled too much already lol. truth is, i drank and i want to make this thread, i deal with anxiety and i cant really say much while sober. i just want everyone to know that, they matter. life can be a pain in the ass often, but dont let that stop you.

honestly, ive been thinking about uploading all my unfinished mods on the forum. just. giving up. so much crap happening. but i am aware that giving up on life would destroy so many people. its so hard saying to myself i can do this while my insides are dying to tell me to end it all. but this is the big question. Chester Bennington knew he had peoples who cared about him. why did he still do it? and why should i? life is hard, and its just starting, but no matter what, dont give up. i usually look at everything with a negative view, but sometimes trying something new changes things around. in the end, we all die, so why not make it quicker so we dont have to handle all the pain? but in the same time. what about all those amazing moments in life that you will miss out? something like this coming out from me is weird, but suicide is not the answer, no matter how badly i want to end it all, its not the answer, i will keep on trying, and i will reach out when something happens. its what ive been doing for years. reaching out for help is the hardest but the best step anyone could ever do. its really hard to do but it really is worth it.

whoever is out there dealing with this crap, stay strong, you are loved. <3

Sorry for this random rambling. it needed to be said. this recent event kinda did it for me and i finally decided to post something meaningful other then mods.

a bit about me tho, beamng literally saved my life. this is more of a message to the devs.
    you guys are absolutely amazing, this game is more of a game for me, this game gave me a purpose in life, it gave me the motivation to learn, before i started modding i was failing school, i didnt care about anything, and then i started making cars for beamng, it motivated me to learn more and to try to succeed in school.
    now im 18 years old, im graduating school this year and im going to go in 3d modelling, if it wouldnt be for beamng i would never have discovered this, @tdev, your game is more then just a game, it gave my life a purpose, and i thank you so much for that. you guys are amazing and talented people. keep this extraordinary work up. i cant wait to see what you guys bring in the future.

And again, sorry for this crappy drunken rambling. i really wanted to say this so many times in the past, but while sober, there are some things i just cant say.
    i hope everyone stays safe. keep all your amazing work up. gonna go to bed now lmao.

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. Dyghaun

Dyghaun
    Expand Collapse

from Linkin Park?

I so loved that band... :(

3. Rainvest

Rainvest
    Expand Collapse

Don't end it all, call now

National Suicide Prevention Hotline

1-800-273-8255

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

@tdev , @Nadeox1

Seriously, suicide is not the answer. Don't consider it, as it is a permanent solution to a temporary problem...

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. crashmaster

crashmaster
    Expand Collapse

m8 chill tf out lol. im not doing anything. im just sharing some thoughts. life is worth living and ive said it so many times in there.
    sorry if it made you worried lol. ill be here tomorrow, and the day after that, and months and years after this. today is just another tragic day for the world. and i felt like it needed to be said.

but im already regretting saying all this lol. prob said too much. oh well. lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

Listen, suicide is still kinda a worrisome thing here. If you're considering it at times, well, it's worrisome if you might have a really bad day, and end it all. That threashold can be crossed. BeamNG has lost enough community members already, and we don't need to lose another. Seriously, if you're getting those thoughts, you might need some support. Nothing major, but something that will help you see the good things in life.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. crashmaster

crashmaster
    Expand Collapse

i already have some friends that i can trust. its something thats been there with me for years and i feel like its always going to be there. but im still fighting through it.
    today, i lost an idol, someone that meant a lot to millions of people, so today i wanted to write a bit on the forum. i really hope i wont regret saying any of this. it always worries me saying this type of stuff online since anyone could trace you back and bring you a ton of trouble and what not.
    im not going to go away anytime soon. this summer is actually one of the best of my life and im happy im still here to experience all of this

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. MisterKenneth

MisterKenneth
    Expand Collapse

It's sad indeed. From what I've heard, he was dealing with health issues, so that ended up reminding me of what happened to Robin Williams, since if I recall correctly, health issues was one of the reasons Robin killed himself also. :(

I became aware of Linkin Park because of the Transformers movies, though to be honest, I think a lot of us did, since they did songs for the first three movies.

RIP Chester. My condolences go out to your family.

Also to @crashmaster, please remember, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. It's not worth it.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. Rainvest

Rainvest
    Expand Collapse

It really isn't.

10. crashmaster

crashmaster
    Expand Collapse

Old but gold. (and true)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Inertia

Inertia
    Expand Collapse

Keep your chin up man, I'm always here if you want someone to talk to :)

• Agree Agree x 9
  12. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

Me too.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Andybravec

Andybravec
    Expand Collapse

soo sad. first soundgarden, now linkin park, I am really worried about this question.

WHO IS NEXT? :|

14. SimplyGaming

SimplyGaming
    Expand Collapse

Well, this ruined a perfectly happy day:rolleyes:
    If you need anybody to talk to, we're all here.

15. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

They were actually good friend, maybe Chester went to find his friend.

16. supercharge71

supercharge71
    Expand Collapse

Breaking the habit will always be my favorite song, I'll miss Chester since Linkin Park was a big part of my childhood. I used to listen to them every day and I listen to them often now. I found out about this tragedy last night and it hit me hard. I was planning on seeing them live for the first time in Tampa too...Rest easy Chester we will miss you so much. P.S. If any of you are ever going through something never bottle it up always reach out to others for help.

• Like Like x 2
  17. ADHDRacer

ADHDRacer
    Expand Collapse

Not to get political, but Bill Cosby was also granted parole yesterday. I can confirm that yesterday was the worst day of this year for me.
    I've listened to Linkin Park for such a long time, and it hurts me inside that he's gone. For many of the people wondering, here are some of the POSSIBLE causes for his suicide:.
    1. He's always struggled with Depression; he was beaten by his parents from a young age.
    2. He was a severe alcoholic due to the beatings.
    3. Chris Cornell was his best friend, and (saddest part) yesterday was his birthday.
    Overall, whatever reason he killed himself, it wasn't worth it. Rest in peace to a true Icon.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. MisterKenneth

MisterKenneth
    Expand Collapse

:(

Also, don't you mean OJ Simpson?

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Fast-Subaru71

Fast-Subaru71
    Expand Collapse

I see more in that post that a random rambling.
    First, it's a nice tribute to Chester Bennington. I wouldn't say I am a Linkin Park fan, but I liked some of their songs. I don't know about their most recent ones, but those I heard, I really liked.
    Secondly, it's some kind of thanking to the devs for their game.

I can understand why you mentionned suicide. I also had some problems in the past, so I already thought of it (even though I never seriously considered it, since I've always thought "Things can get better, and there is no return, no come back, no "cancel" option"). If you need support, I'm pretty sure there will be nice people here to help (me included).

My advice would be trying to be as positive as possible. Or, at least, remember that there is always hope.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

^
    Reason why I put my girlfriends birthday as my computer password to avoid this

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice