Roblox days

Discussion in 'BeamNG Robloxians' started by nastygdigger, Feb 24, 2016.

1. nastygdigger

nastygdigger
    Expand Collapse

Ah, Remember those old roblox days? This thread is to share memories about the good old roblox days.

2. WeatherKidNH

WeatherKidNH
    Expand Collapse

My first game I ever played on roblox Circa 2013 was an Assassins Creed obby as a guest

3. nastygdigger

nastygdigger
    Expand Collapse

For me it was a jungle minecart game that no longer exists.

4. nogoodnames

nogoodnames
    Expand Collapse

For me it was some weird PVP game were you only had missile launchers also I was a guest playing at the time

5. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

Remember when you used to "keep cool" under a ROBLOX visor? Its cool to see how far you go back with those. My first is a 2010 visor.

Maybe you made a house with friends, or blew one up together on some school computers playing multiplayer.

Yes, Sigh... Those were the good old days.

I miss the days when everything was still somewhat simple and fun. You'd get with your friends, hop on your place and have some totally unrestricted sandbox fun. Now its just a bloated corperation ripping off amateur game developers and trying to make the platform more dev friendly.

2010-2016. 6 years and I have only seen a game site that's just gotten worse and worse. The community is crap now, and its just not for me anymore. Its ashame since that is a good chunk of childhood :p

I left ROBLOX because of the chat filter update. And just saying, not really the worst update at all in my opinion, but its just the one update that crossed the line for me.

Now I am gonna spend my time learning other things.

Last thing I was working on in ROBLOX was a 1975 Dodge dart. I might just model one for BeamNG someday. Idk. Persuade me :)

I just dont want to use their platform anymore. Really all I did on ROBLOX after about 2013 was build stuff. 2014-2016 I made cars. Now I am learning blender and how to get cars into BeamNG. Beam is just a much better place for what I want to do.

ROBLOX was a cool concept, but greed drove the platform to take advantage and to rip off others.

• Like Like x 1
  6. nastygdigger

nastygdigger
    Expand Collapse

I have to leave roblox.... Sorry.... I was forced to due to my yahoo account logging me out... i cannot awnser the 2nd question and was not told password.

7. WeatherKidNH

WeatherKidNH
    Expand Collapse

:(

8. Funky7Monkey

Funky7Monkey
    Expand Collapse

Probably giving away my age, but whatever. I joined in '08. Boy were those the good days. The community was friendly, the devs were accessible (was even able to get help from them), and people made simple, fun games. I remember when the first place got a million visits. It was a huge deal at the time. It was Miked's Ultimate Paintball. There were a number of other really good, and rather simple games, requiring a bit of imagination to get more fun out of them. And what were two of the best tycoon games available: Lumber Tycoon by Defaultio and some farm tycoon that had people working together. I did get back going with Roblox in 2012~2014, mostly playing a game similar to the board game Risk, called Territory Conquest, which is amazing IMO.

• Like Like x 1
  9. nastygdigger

nastygdigger
    Expand Collapse

Correction, thanks from inspiration from JROTC, i am not going to give up on trying to get my account back. And i finally got it back! But i preffer the old days where i didn't have to do this security thing they done in the blog witch made me go through that.

#9 nastygdigger, Aug 10, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  10. JayPlaysBeamNG

JayPlaysBeamNG
    Expand Collapse

Joined in late '14, lol. The first game I played was "Adopt and Raise a Baby."
    (Yes, seriously.)
    My friend (RL) plays roblox and sometimes we get on and play Martinsville nascar.
    Now all I play is Prison life.
    --- Post updated ---
    *BUMP*

11. CrashCarAlex

CrashCarAlex
    Expand Collapse

I started in early 2012 on an account called CrashAlex. The first game I played is the place that you were given as yours from '12.

12. nastygdigger

nastygdigger
    Expand Collapse

Interesting. At least this thread is working.

13. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

I joined a while ago 2012-2013 ish, and I am somewhat famous on Pool Tycoon 4 as the guy who owns Car & Bell Industries, a somewhat helping service where I make stuff like cars, planes, and full on hotels and airports in the community of Pool Tycoon, which has gotten hate from noobs because 'ur supposed to make polls idiot'

14. Dunkleosteus

Dunkleosteus
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

I joined in 2011 but haven't really played a game on there since maybe 2 years ago or so. I haven't been on the forums for a similar time, except for a random string of posts several weeks ago. And other than updating my profile description (because of this thread), I've been totally dead on the site.

https://www.roblox.com/users/20101518/profile

15. grayman9000

grayman9000
    Expand Collapse

I Joined in 2010 AND I still Play to this Day! I will never Stop

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice