1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Russian Forums Showing Up?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Cardinal799, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Cardinal799

Cardinal799
    Expand Collapse

For some reason, and I have also re-changed the settings for the language default, the Russian forums are showing up and I cannot make them go away.

This isn't exactly a big problem, but I am just wondering if there is a way to fix this.

2. daniel_j

daniel_j
    Expand Collapse

Same for me and a few guys on IRC, not a big issue, it's probably just some universal setting that was reset :p

3. Cardinal799

Cardinal799
    Expand Collapse

Or in some group, we think it is the Red Death approaching. The Commies are Comming

4. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

They are slowly getting closer to us. This is just the first step. Next they will be posting in OUR subsections!

5. TechnicolorDalek

TechnicolorDalek
    Expand Collapse

I see it too.

I have no idea what they're saying.

6. daniel_j

daniel_j
    Expand Collapse

I think they're talking about bigfoot.
    ^ See what i did there?

7. JDMClark

JDMClark
    Expand Collapse

I think its pretty funny and smart.. The devs can watch over a good portion of the Russian community ;)

8. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

I posted a quote from the Russian forums on drowsy's monster truck thread after noticing how easily you can get at them now (not that it was hard before, but they are just sitting right there in front of you now).

I don't think its an issue really. Just makes it easier for those that need it to find it and now everyone knows it is there. Surprised there isn't a German or French section yet seeming how many of each we have (maybe more Germans?).

9. Masterjoc

Masterjoc
    Expand Collapse

We germans and the french players can talk english, the russians not "ahem". Dont need german section that much. English is THE world language, learn it or suck :cool:

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

10. SHOme1289

SHOme1289
    Expand Collapse

HELL YEAAHH

I started a thread about the Russian subforums a while back, I have been seeing them for a while now.

11. Motovader72

Motovader72
    Expand Collapse

12. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Googles Russian is pretty bad. There are better free tools for Russian than Google. But Google does make for an interesting read, the repost of the monster truck mod (with credit and link back) goes on about wheelbarrows which I found kinda funny.

13. Motovader72

Motovader72
    Expand Collapse

Read this thread again and you may see the point of my post.

14. jotaonze

jotaonze
    Expand Collapse

That is, until mandarin takes over, and we'll have to talk like a bunch of aliens. (No offense to any chinese players that might be reding this sentence right now)

15. Kitteh5

Kitteh5
    Expand Collapse

It's just so the Russians can get their legal mods and then illegally redist them to their friends on blahblah.ru.

16. Car crusher

Car crusher
    Expand Collapse

Let us not intervene with them. Most Russians go to Russian websites like modzona. (Us chinese dont pirate)

17. NkosiKarbul

NkosiKarbul
    Expand Collapse

nooblet alter... eine stimme hat gefehlt und deutsch wäre weltsprache geworden, nicht dass das irgend einen unterschied machen würde, eine weltsprache ist nur eine empfehlung, keine pflicht!
    Beside the fact that it is absolutely irrelevant what language is world language, considering how many ppl on this planet speak russian, there is no real need for a russian to learn english when he never wants to leave russia in the first place. Well beside the option to talk to people who think everyone has to be able to speak english or he will tell them they would suck.... how inviting is that.

Additional try to compare the minimum ammount of needed grammar in the english language, it barely knows the meaning of the word grammar, to the russian grammar http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_grammar http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_grammar now i would like to see you speaking fluid russian. :)
    Lass dir bitte mal ein par manieren wachsen!

Would you stop claiming "the russians" do that? While maybe 1 -3 individuals deliver stuff for the websites you talk about and the rest did buy the game to support the developers.
    Because logical it is not needed to have everyone do that, one single guy is enough. I mean do you even use your own logic? On one side they are all distributing warez and on the other they also all bought the game?
    I neither say everyone here is slow minded just because you may be not the smartest. MAY BE, as i dont know you, but your statements make no sense.

#17 NkosiKarbul, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  18. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice