Saddest games you played

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by C747, Sep 16, 2018.

1. C747

C747
    Expand Collapse

So, which were the saddest games you ever played?(Focusing mainly on the story, i'll recommend you typing a "why" to that game, since not all people are going to know all games, right?)

I'll kick start this: GTA IV

If i'm breaking down a rating on most "general" aspects, for the gameplay and mechanics: GTA San Andreas; for the graphics and multiplayer support.(and in-game player freeness):GTA V;but being serious, the story's cake is for the aforementioned game at the beginning, i didn't think IV's story was that good(if you didn't play it, watch a walkthrough), it is so deep, and gives a lesson to all who play it(or watch it), it's so deep and focused on the player, R* really broke the pane there.

2. PriusRepellent

PriusRepellent
    Expand Collapse

GTA IV is nothing compared to The Last of Us. I don't want to explain why because it would involve spoilers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. TommyAssassin

TommyAssassin
    Expand Collapse

Life is Strange.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

Probably Viper V10, mostly because my expectations for game of such name were rather different than what it actually was.

Let's just say it had nothing to do with cars.

• Informative Informative x 3
  5. Lucaas

Lucaas
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

That Dragon, Cancer. I lost my dad to Cancer. For me, was the saddest thing ever.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice