WIP Beta released Salvaged Cars,parts and cut up junk 2.0

weight reduction bro!

1. BarmyPark

BarmyPark
    Expand Collapse

BarmyPark submitted a new resource:

Donor Cars,parts and cut up junk - weight reduction bro!

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. gtoredga

gtoredga
    Expand Collapse

BUG!!!
    I guess the first person camera is upside down and back to front. PLEASE FIX!!!!

3. BarmyPark

BarmyPark
    Expand Collapse

4. SkilledOrigin

SkilledOrigin
    Expand Collapse

This is a good idea but there is a big bug, it breaks the camera

5. Blijo

Blijo
    Expand Collapse

So, you wanted me to go to the discussion?
    Why?
    Did you expect that a mod with a weird looking thumbnail. A lot of console spam
    upload_2017-12-7_10-19-8.png
    (more on that later) and a bad jbeam and a sloppy mesh would get 5 stars average?
    upload_2017-12-7_10-19-57.png

I dont think so. When I made my first bigger mod, the Civetta Bolide Cabrio, @synsol tested it for me. He noticed that there was a lot of console spam because I deleted nodes without deleting the beams that were attached to it.
    You obviously didnt do that.. And even deleted a refnode judging from the spawn and camera position.
    I think that's kinda crappy. Also the mesh, I cant say my meshes are good but yours is even worse. Some parts can't even be deleted without the structure collapsing (IRL that is).

Still people are rating this 5 stars while it isnt particulary great, maybe it suits their needs but it isnt good.
    Reviews in the repo dont mean shit nowadays; You can get 4.5/5 stars easily with a 5 minute torquecurve mod and even more if you say you are a new modder ask for no hate.
    That's not how it works imo. Whats in a review:"In addition to a critical evaluation, the review's author may assign the work a rating to indicate its relative merit."
    I think your mod can be better if you change the things I mentioned but it will never be a 5/5 mod imo.
    I think people that review should think about their reviews more. The CRD, olds, Car jump area and some others are solid 5/5 mods but the majority is lower and the mods that have been released last weeks are just crap.

Attached Files:

• screenshot_02204.png
    • screenshot_02205.png
    • Agree Agree x 7
  6. Standard

Standard
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. BarmyPark

BarmyPark
    Expand Collapse

I did not mess with the camera at all I don't under stand where that came from

8. workclock1©

workclock1©
    Expand Collapse

Just from my modding experience, i would never upload mods if they are in a experimental stage.

Just me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Blijo

Blijo
    Expand Collapse

See my post, you deleted a refnode

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. rcybare

rcybare
    Expand Collapse

love the mod bro you should make more P.S. haters gonna hate don't listen to those jerks

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Ytrewq

Ytrewq
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, constructive criticism is the root of all evil and people who dare to speak the truth about sh*tty mods are enemies of humanity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice