1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Saving in campaign mode

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Zero, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Zero

Zero
    Expand Collapse

Hi.

I just completed a bunch of missions in the new campaign mode. I just want to make sure that it will automatically save, or do I have to press anything? So I won't lose my process. Thanks!

2. BowlerHatJack

BowlerHatJack
    Expand Collapse

You can't save in the campaign currently. Pretty sure that it's a thing that they are planning to implement though.

3. Rainvest

Rainvest
    Expand Collapse

Whats the point of adding Campaign mode if you can't save your own campaign? Complete it in one shot? :confused:

Maybe if some people weren't so impatient, maybe they would have implemented it.

• Like Like x 2
  4. BowlerHatJack

BowlerHatJack
    Expand Collapse

Well this will have to do for now. You would rather have the campaign how it is now rather than wait for them to implement campaign saving, right?
    And it doesn't take too long to complete it in one run either.

5. Rainvest

Rainvest
    Expand Collapse

Nah, i'd rather wait for them to add saving so if I get bored of the plot, I can come back to it when i'm done taking a nap.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice