1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Scenario not working

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by mindora, Dec 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. mindora

mindora
    Expand Collapse

When i first launch the game the first scenario i play work perfectly but the second doesnt do anything when i click on start and i have to relaunch the game every time i do a scenario.
    Thanks for your help and sorry for my poor english

2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Any scenario?
    What happen exactly?
    If you could provide more information, it would help a lot.

3. mindora

mindora
    Expand Collapse

after a few test i think it happens especially after modded scenario involving random things. But once the bug is here, there is no scenario fonctionning at all.
    What happen is that the scenario load and happer but after i click on start there is Nothing my car is here but it cant move at all even if i can put on and off parking brake and light signal.

4. BowlerHatJack

BowlerHatJack
    Expand Collapse

So you can't move the car at all but the car seems to work? You might have it in manual mode. First press "q" until it goes into automatic(arcade) mode to see if that was the problem.

5. mindora

mindora
    Expand Collapse

thanks a lot to you too.
    I made a bunch of other tests and after deleting a few mods like rgsandtorm, blocky descent and mammoth daredevil and some other that i cant remember, it works again. I hope that it will stay that way :)
    thanks for the quick answer and sorry for the disturbance :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice