1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Screenshot Issues

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Vnom ye, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Vnom ye

Vnom ye
    Expand Collapse

I don't know if it's something with my settings (which are at max) or what but whenever I take a photo from the photo button in the top left, it seems to apply some sort of after effects that I don't get when I take a maximum resolution photo by hiding the HUD and using keybinds to take the photo, how would I make it so the "after effects" apply on the maximum resolution photo?

First photo = Photo button in the top left

Second Photo = maximum resolution

Attached Files:

• screenshot_2020-08-13_17-18-37.png
    • screenshot_2020-08-13_17-18-44.png
  2. den_chik

den_chik
    Expand Collapse

I find even more: taking big screenshot (left picture) by ALT+P seems takes picture without dinamic reflections applyed. (at right - standard picture by CTRL+P)

One more bug: the Pitch slider in photo mode acts werdy, it don't returns camera to "horizontal" position then adjusted to "0").

Attached Files:

• screenshot_2020-08-15_16-26-06.png
    • screenshot_2020-08-15_16-26-09.jpg
    #2 den_chik, Aug 15, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice