Several Part/Config Suggestions

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by KennyWah, Jan 19, 2020.

1. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

So after tweaking about with some of the cars recently I'd love to see a few features, parts and turntables added to the official cars, preferably officially. It would allow me and potentially many others to remove 1/2 my mods and deep dive better, make more configurations and enjoy the game more overall.

Been desiring a more reliable way to do this kinda stuff more easily with all/most cars for years.

More official European variation influenced small diesel engine configurations.

Fully customization differentials, all types between open to welded with adjustable final drives. (Not suggesting awd or non-standard drive configurations on cars not made for those setups)

Fully customization manual/auto transmissions with as much fine adjustment as race transmissions, but allow the option to change the gear count from 2-7 gears which maintains the options of different flywheel weights that some mods otherwise don't allow.

The option to put very small customization turbos on more engines, especially I6 engines, on some trucks it's fun to take a small V8 or Inline-6 and put a very small turbo on it to push another 100hp out of it without getting to crazy and maintaining decent throttle response and handling. I'd like to get more options for this kinda thing on other engines.

Fully customization interior colour and vehicle trim that lets you set it to the secondary or tertiary on more vehicles

and in terms of more parts, more steering wheel options, particularly ones with more exotic wood textures, I think it would add neat options to the retro muscle cars in the game.

These are my current unorganized suggestions.

Cheers

Edit: maybe fuzzy dice and other interior personalized/custom options silly, cute, funny, dumb, what have you, just interesting things to add to your interiors would be mega cool one day, especially now that Jbeam isn't impossibly expensive to run to the point of saving every ounce of computer performance possible and your team isn't as small.

Worn out tire options
    More aftermarket rims with subdued designs for 185-205 tire options
    Custom RPM gauge for D-Series and Platform

Mind you someone could always mod that stuff too, that'd also be cool. ^ (if actually done well)

#1 KennyWah, Jan 19, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

Nah man. This is an AMERICAN game now. We need destruction derby stuff, dirt oval racing, and drag racing. Remove the ibishus and hirochis from australia and introduce a Foxbody 5.0 supercharged car with no steering wheel at all with 5000 hp.

3. clayton8or

clayton8or
    Expand Collapse

If that was an attempt at humor, i feel bad for you. If that was sincere, i also feel bad for you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

If I feel bad for you, I also feel bad for you. :rolleyes:
    --- Post updated ---

Much yawn, such contribute. Please like, subscribe and subscribe.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. GeneralLeeFan

GeneralLeeFan
    Expand Collapse

Why not removable roofs and custom parts from other cars?

Ex. engines, suspension, accessories etc.

6. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

Thank you, i aim to please.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice