Short Beds Rule (I guess?)

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by B3_Burner, Mar 2, 2021.

1. B3_Burner

B3_Burner
    Expand Collapse

I've never owned a pickup truck, so I'm not part of the "in crowd" of the dos and don'ts of truck culture, but apparently you don't show up at the Saturday Night Texas Ho-Down with a long bed? That's all I can figure!

screenshot_2021-01-02_00-16-00.png girlslongbedmeme-Copy.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. The Gas Station

The Gas Station
    Expand Collapse

I've also never owned a pickup truck, and really have no need for one. (they are pretty nice off-road though... and that's really cool)

However, I found this image on Google. So, I did what any reasonable person would do: I asked Gravil's CEO back when I interviewed him in 1991, if he has anything to say in response to it.
    "Weee hah! This is what I'm talking about! This truck has got a bed so long! we should offer a camper shell like this as a stock configuration!" said the CEO. I asked him if he's not concerned about the lack of functionality of a camper shell that's a bit, well... too short. "Nonsense!" he replied. "The only way to know you've got the longest bed there is, is if the camper shell can't even cover it! So, your poor ole legs might freeze off, but you can take a nap knowing you're sleeping in the longest truck in the west!" I thought that sounded ridiculous, and luckily, so did Garvil's engineers.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice