Should i make more youtube videos?

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by clayton8or, Jul 3, 2015.

?

Should i continue making youtube videos for beamng.

1. Yes!

85.0%
  2. You suck.

15.0%
  1. clayton8or

clayton8or
    Expand Collapse

I wanted to make a poll on here because i dont know if i should make more videos for beamng on youtube, i dont want to make more if nobody is going to watch them... its pointless. even if 1 person likes it i will continue once i get my new computer up and running, 5820k will give me access to about 5-6 vehicles at over 40 fps... but just give me feedback or completely ignore this thread, its your choice.
    (heres what i have so far, some clips were recorded with my crappy integrated graphics so dont mind that)

(i got +2 dislikes on this just after i got someones channel taken down.)

#1 clayton8or, Jul 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
  2. clayton8or

clayton8or
    Expand Collapse

Hmmm...

#2 clayton8or, Jul 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
  3. Insanegaz

Insanegaz
    Expand Collapse

If you enjoy making videos keep making them I been doing it for 8 years still not that great at editing but still love to create videos :D

4. GWgaming

GWgaming
    Expand Collapse

I think you should make videos if you like to do this and try to something new in beam ng like car testing , stunts and that kind of stuff beacouse most of bem ng vids are only about crashes and fails.

5. minisnooken

minisnooken
    Expand Collapse

I'm happy I saw this thread, these vids are awesome. subscribing now. Keep it up!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice