Single drag race

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by lolbit676, Aug 19, 2019.

1. lolbit676

lolbit676
    Expand Collapse

I love the new drag race event at the west coast USA drag strip, but i would love the feature to do a solo run. Because sometimes i just want to do a practice run or something without having to race the ai. Just something simple that shouldn't be that hard to implement.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. GereKappo

GereKappo
    Expand Collapse

I Agree!
    And it would be cool to even have a few cars running together, but without the cinematographic camera.

Maybe like a "open track", just runs after runs...!

3. lolbit676

lolbit676
    Expand Collapse

i agree with that as well. sound like a pretty cool idea but might be a little hard to code lmao

• Like Like x 1
  4. GereKappo

GereKappo
    Expand Collapse

I'm sure they will add many, may features in the future, even something like that, if they added traffic now, on version 0.17 imagine on version 1.0 !

5. Wannes Dirven

Wannes Dirven
    Expand Collapse

I don't mind running alays with an AI, irl you always run with someone on test and tunes (that's what your talking about I think, test and tune?) and having an AI can also give an extra perspective of how much faster or slower you are after changing something, time and speed at the end sometimes doesn't show up for my lane so the AI is an alternative perspective of my progress.

• Like Like x 1
  6. GereKappo

GereKappo
    Expand Collapse

Yes, test and tune is an optimal example, my only problem is the time it takes on the cinematographic view to the AI arrive.

Maybe an option to not use that (didnt find something like that) would be awesome!

7. disloyalpick

disloyalpick
    Expand Collapse

Well, it could be possible. they might be planning on doing this because if you take notice and drive to the finish line the time boards will light up with all 8's, there may be the functionality there to do single runs. like before when you would drive up to the line and the staging would occur, they may have planned single runs and drag races with opponents from the start.

8. MrCin

MrCin
    Expand Collapse

in the "time trials" menu, you can do just that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice