Skin issues

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Flipdo3, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Flipdo3

Flipdo3
    Expand Collapse

Tried out skinning for Beam today - for the Barstow with a custom configuration - but i'm having an issue whereby the skin is completely black, or simply does not show at all (default car's colour). I saw another problem similar to this before on the forums, but their solving factor didn't help me.

I have attatched the files - the materials file, is completely copied from the skin system tutorial, although i manually embedded the lines as they should with the semi colons. It did not work, and it did not work before this either.

I have the skin's folder in here
    C:\Users\NAME\Documents\BeamNG.drive\vehicles\barstow

edit: late night learning isn't great I guess, completely fucked up the materials file by leaving a lot of the options the same as the example when it's for a different car. New zip attatched with this issue, to my knowledge, fixed. However the car is still not showing up properly.

Attached Files:

#1 Flipdo3, Nov 28, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  2. YellowRusty

YellowRusty
    Expand Collapse

upload_2018-12-12_10-13-17.png

Well, I downloaded the .zip file from above, but it's still showing as a separate vehicle. Are you sure that it's the new .zip file?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice