skin

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Juan The Turtle, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Juan The Turtle

Juan The Turtle
    Expand Collapse

I followed the simple beamng drive skin creation instructions that they have.
    but I have a few questions, when I edited the skin in paint.net, when I added a layer with a different image, in the game it said error and the skin was no texture, why is this?

also, the custom skin doesn't change the default color. so if I spawn in a blue car, if I go to paint design and select my paint design, it is blocked by the blue of the car, so I have to go into the color section and turn the blue to white in order to see the design I created, is there a way to stop that?

when editing another cars file like the etk800, once I create the skin, so I just drop it where I found the skin file for it? because I did that and it did not work, I saved it as a png then a paint.net file and still no luck.

I understand these must be very simple and easy things for content creators but I have never done this before.
    anyways, if someone can help thank you. it is probably some simple thing I just don't understand completely.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice