So many fake GTA V videos.

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Jayozzy00, May 28, 2013.

1. Jayozzy00

Jayozzy00
    Expand Collapse

I have been looking up GTA V news for quite a while now. But now i have been noticing alot of GTA V gameplay videos. Almost all of them are using BeamNG videos. See for your self. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOB_wlDOllY

2. Davidbc

Davidbc
    Expand Collapse

Ye they tihnk they're gonna get more visits with those fake videos. There are some GTA V trailers, but none of them has actual gameplay.

3. Superman

Superman
    Expand Collapse

Fake misleading videos make up the cesspit of YouTube along with people who steal videos.

4. B3AST1YCAK3S

B3AST1YCAK3S
    Expand Collapse

I agree they need to make gameplay trailers not these gay cut scene looking ones. I need to see SAN ANDREAS AGAIN FASTTTT :3 and some gameplay ffs.

Sorry I made this post without watching the vid :3 I thought you were talking about how they never upload gameplay vids only trailers. I didn't you were talking about the fake vids people are making lol.

#4 B3AST1YCAK3S, May 29, 2013
    Last edited: May 29, 2013
  5. Ownernator11

Ownernator11
    Expand Collapse

What I find most annoying is that people actually think that it is GTA V and then go and comment on Rigs of Rods videos saying GTA V is better...

6. FreddyJones

FreddyJones
    Expand Collapse

This is jacked up...

7. Bubbleawsome

Bubbleawsome
    Expand Collapse

This might seem kinda tacky, but the *devs could put a "BeamNG.com" skin on each of the cars in the next video. Not around the edges, because that could be cropped out.

#7 Bubbleawsome, May 29, 2013
    Last edited: May 29, 2013
  8. moosedks

moosedks
    Expand Collapse

Seems pretty much bulletproof although the damage may be done with the videos that are already out. With all these fake videos getting lots of views some people must have been directed here, right?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice