1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

[SOLVED]No "missiongroup" found in mission. error

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by williamparrilla, Mar 16, 2015.

1. williamparrilla

williamparrilla
    Expand Collapse

So i was in the process of making a nice local track layout had everything nice and smooth,then as i was trying to move some nodes around i mistakenly made the nodes be invisible working but invincible,i was trying to figure out how to get the nodes back to be visible so i know were to grab them,i got nervous and didn't want to lose my progress so i saved the map,i had first saved by selecting save as and giving it a name then after that i would save by just hitting save since the map i was working on was already loaded,well i turned off the game and when i went to start back up to continue my map i select my map and it starts loading and then bam it throws this error on the picture attached,No"missing group found in mission" i am very frustrated since i have already had spent hours making everything really smooth,and to start all over would really suck,any help will be greatly appreciated.

P.S. if anyone knows what i accidently pressed to make the nodes on the road invisible would appriate to know how to make them appear again.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok i found what makes nodes appear and disappear is (Shift + Z) and i figured out why my track was not loading.

Mods you can lock this.

Attached Files:

• bullshit.jpg
    #1 williamparrilla, Mar 16, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice