1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Solved: Win10 HDR mode on but Nvidia settings causing flat colors

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Brother_Dave, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Brother_Dave

Brother_Dave
    Expand Collapse

I might aswell post this as it was a problem for me some time ago. BeamNGs colors could look normal when ingame but when hitting alt+enter, going into world editor and then going back ingame and last hitting alt+enter to get fullscreen, it look washed out more than half of the time. I fixed this by hitting alt+enter like 10 times in a row and usually it came back more vibrant after a few tries.

Found the source after caring enough about it to google it. It was the settings for my monitor, using Nvidia, that now and then popped out of HD/HDR because it didnt recognize it for some reason. It was set to auto or something but i could manually choose the correct setting which fixed the problem permanently.

Just a heads up to anyone having similar problems :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice