Some AI Options I would love to see added

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by IkusaTakuma, Jan 4, 2018.

?

Your thoughts on the ideas?

1. Custom AI Route doesn't Seem like a great Idea...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Custom AI Route Options NEED to be added!

90.0%
  3. Street-Legal Driving for AI isn't cool

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Street-Legal Driving for AI is cool

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. IkusaTakuma

IkusaTakuma
    Expand Collapse

Unfortunately, I'm not a developer or modder, so all I can do is post what I'd love to see, and hope someone adds this.

Add "Custom AI Route" to AI Options, this would bring up the map's paths, and you can say, draw a line on the roads you want your AI to take. The result is on a map like Hirochi Raceway, the AI won't take an off ramp and end up in a parking lot when I'm racing them, and they'll only drive the way you tell them to.

Add "Street-Legal Driving" would be cool as well, as in, the car won't exceed the speed limit of the road, stays on paths, and obeys traffic signals. I know this would be hard to do, but it would be fun to try normal driving in this game as well as reckless driving, also, this option would be a GREAT way to set up realistic crashes between AI in stoplight areas.

2. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

I think the idea for roaming AI cars has always been talked about since its of course, a big part about immersion. The issue has always been performance.

Welcome to the forums btw.

3. IkusaTakuma

IkusaTakuma
    Expand Collapse

Sorry for taking a long time to reply (been sick all week :/ but I'm back!) it could just be an option in the AI section where you can just tell however many cars you have set up to do traffic. the result is a good CPU isn't required, but obviously, more power CPU = more cars on the road without lagging. And who said having only 2-3 traffic AI cars is bad? That's still enough to make some realistic crash scenarios.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice