Something for your fellow console players.

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Turningsnake, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Turningsnake

Turningsnake
    Expand Collapse

As someone who can’t really afford a well-rounded PC for this game, I feel as if Beamng should add their game to console. It is fun without mods, and you could make a lot of money for it. Please add it to the Xbox store, because it would seriously expand your community. Most all console players and I would love to see this. Thanks for your time.

2. Danny Werewolf

Danny Werewolf
    Expand Collapse

Uhh...There is this thing called a search bar...aswell as the consoles barely even being able to work with how CPU intensive BeamNG is.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Glitchy

Glitchy
    Expand Collapse

I completely understand what your saying. I would recommend building a budget build pc and upgrading over time. Look up some tutorials on YouTube!

4. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

Consoles need to improve greatly before the devs could even remotely consider the possibility of a console port. The consoles are just too weak for the BeamNG physics engine to work properly.

And there are more complex issues preventing the game from being ported to consoles right now, but the performance is the biggest issue.

Btw, Welcome to the forums!

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. Flippi 284

Flippi 284
    Expand Collapse

We would also lose a lot of the controls.

• Agree Agree x 5
  6. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

Yes, and the modding capabillities, the level editor, ect. Button combos can't beat a mouse and a keyboard.

Alot would go, and honestly the editor is one of the best selling points of this game. Ik its one of the things that sold me, the other being the Moonhawk and the then still in development Burnside.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

BeamNG's made in such way that it would be very hard to adapt to a joystick, besides, the hardware specs would not be enough for any console. Even project Scorpio.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Turningsnake

Turningsnake
    Expand Collapse

Thanks, I’ll look into it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice