1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Sound doesn't work

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Mechbyrd, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Mechbyrd

Mechbyrd
    Expand Collapse

I just got the game and I was really excited to play, but when I got on, there was no sound... I messed with the audio settings a bit, and made the menu and collision sounds work, but no engine sounds. I decided to record me driving around on the xbox app and the engine sound was recorded on there but I still had no sound while I was in the game. I reinstalled the game and I'm still having the same issue. Please help.

2. psy_lo

psy_lo
    Expand Collapse

I don't know how to help you, never heard this kind of issue!

When you reinstall the game, have you delete the whole BNG folder? If not your settings have been preserved, I think!

..or else when start the game, in the windows before launching game, you can click to clear the cache and next click on the "verifiy integrity" option. And further on, when launching the game check also the sound config in menu option.

This is all the actions I can suggest to you...

Regards,
    Lo

3. Harkin Gaming

Harkin Gaming
    Expand Collapse

4. Mechbyrd

Mechbyrd
    Expand Collapse

Thank you I'm going to try that now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice