Spam reducing program

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by rocksim, Mar 28, 2018.

1. rocksim

rocksim
    Expand Collapse

Stupid title, good idea in my opinion.

Set up a "scavenger hunt" where you hide clues all over the place, which when put together could confirm a planned feature, map, vehicle, or something like that.
    Some places you could hide the clues are: In-game, (in maps and cars) on the forums, and in the menus, as well as in an article like the bus picture that I found.
    It would give CERTAIN COMMUNITY MEMBERS (not naming names, you know who you are) something to do instead of saying "ohhh i think theres gonna be a saturn v replica next ecks deeeee" and stuff like that. There could be a real community detective game that would bring everyone together. Kind of like reddit detectives, but instead of solving crimes and strange occurrences, they can decode hints and create a list of planned/in dev features for the next update. Obviously, you'd want to keep a few things secret, but you could put hints in about the name of the bus for example. Maybe the names of the cities/towns in Italy, and little stuff like that.

What do you guys think?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

I'd say it's better investing time on the actual game rather than creating fancy puzzles :)
    For anything else, there's a speculation thread for.. speculating.

3. BarmyPark

BarmyPark
    Expand Collapse

hi @Nadeox1 :)

4. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

Thats not creepy at all...

• Agree Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice