Split Screen?

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by toxichero, Aug 21, 2018.

?

would you be cool with split screen if it could be done this way?

1. yes

13 vote(s)
    92.9%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. toxichero

toxichero
    Expand Collapse

im not really a modder but is there any way to add split screen to the game? or add a ui element that can add pip functionality (picture in picture) for a pseudo split screen?

i have no idea if its possible to have 2 mobile cameras in the game at the same time

Also I could see this as a wonderful way to see crashes from exotic angles so you Dont have to fiddle with the cam as you set up a shot

#1 toxichero, Aug 21, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Haida

Haida
    Expand Collapse

I don't know if this would be possible, but i would like it to be in game. Why? I wanted to play with my brother once using multi-seat, but i had to be in third person camera and i needed to follow him so he wouldn't crash. I think it's possible to be done.

3. TechnicolorDalek

TechnicolorDalek
    Expand Collapse

this is basically just "multiplayer when" and the answer is still tbd

basically, mirrors

if mirrors are ever not trash, you can expect split-screen or pip

4. toxichero

toxichero
    Expand Collapse

Yea it kinda is but I figured I would as the one thing the modding community could potentially add. Plus there are many other uses for pip in the game :D

5. TechnicolorDalek

TechnicolorDalek
    Expand Collapse

the modding community is exceedingly unlikely to be able to change how the game works on a base level

6. toxichero

toxichero
    Expand Collapse

idk if i would call it base game. ppl are constantly asking for networked online multiplayer to be modded in

7. TechnicolorDalek

TechnicolorDalek
    Expand Collapse

"people asking for things" is not the same as "things that are possible". ROR-style multiplayer is possible, yes, and it was even sorta working, but it was abandoned. It's not on the same level as actually adding a second fully functional camera to the game.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice