Stuff using vehicle triggers

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by SKB, Apr 6, 2021.

1. SKB

SKB
    Expand Collapse

i know this is a very recent addition to the game..
    works fine for the moment..

my idea may not be possible as of yet, but in the near future (hopefully): Use vehicle triggers for stuff like Lights, turn signals etc, maybe incorporate actual buttons in the interior? and use the vehicle triggers to toglle between them?

something like how MSC, Fernbus,etc have the ability to use and click the switches/dials etc.

would this be possible?
    since, right now we can control the car hauler ramp using the actual hydraulic controls using walk mode, and im now seeing a few mods coming with vehicle triggers allowing people to roleplay by allowing them to open hood/bonnets, doors etc,

would we be able to apply this to the interior bits?

2. byLouisPvP

byLouisPvP
    Expand Collapse

Why would you do that? The button has to be in the middle of your view and its hard to do it with small buttons. Just buy a buttonbox or buy one by yourself.

3. jordanpuma

jordanpuma
    Expand Collapse

I get where they're coming from, MSC lets you either interact with the in-game vehicle, or use binds, same with other driving games like The Long Drive,

As Beam.NG keeps getting more "gamey" content, it makes sense folks would ask for gamier features like that.

If they can iron out the interaction zones (still a great first pass), I could see it working well in vehicle interiors, and I think it'd be awesome.

Plus, inevtitably, there will be people who only play Beam with M+Kb, so anything that can help out the most common and standard control inputs is a good thing for Beam, imo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice