1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Suggestion's to reorganize mod directory

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LSDMT420, Apr 4, 2015.

1. LSDMT420

LSDMT420
    Expand Collapse

Hello BeamNG team, and my fellow forum goers,

I just went through the arduous and lengthy process of digging through the 'Mods' section of the forums. To put it lightly the process is quite tedious..

- The forums are full of mods in the WIP status that have been there for weeks or months.

- It is very time consuming to sift through mods that were created over a year a go while trying to find new content.

- I see many possible solutions to this issue that would keep newly created mods at the top of the forum for a giving time (perhaps a separate section?)

- I believe mod's that appears to be abandoned should be removed, or perhaps moved to a 'graveyard' section of sorts.

Overall I feel the mod's section of this forum needs a major overhaul to make it more user friendly- I certainly hope that is in the works (Steam workshop perhaps) or at least add a feature to filter posts by their creation date to allow users to search for newly created content.

I would love to see some changes in this arena.

No hard feelings, though seeing some changes implemented would put a big smile on my face- Stay cool BeamNG..

2. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

The creators have already stated [Tdev] that they wouldn't be implementing Steam Workshop but rather making their own custom Repository.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice