Surely, I'm not the only one, right? Doe's this title make sense? Good question.

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Lake1114, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Lake1114

Lake1114
    Expand Collapse

"Country roads, take me home, to a place, I wont lose chromosomes. Back to Cambridge, with my syringes, I will go out, to the nuclear fallout." - My Steam bio after '76.

Do you ever get that feeling? the feeling of roaming around a wasteland? nothing but radiation, murderers, drug addicts, and monsters right out of your nightmares? well, you're in the right place.

Every so often I get that thought. For the first week or so I hold onto that thought thinking nothing of it. But then, that thought mixes with some uranium and some caps and next thing you know, over a thousand mods off of nexus, complete overhaul with 4-8k graphics, and a reshader. Yeah that's right, I'm talking about Fallout 4, or for the NCR veterans, New Vegas.

349721-Fallout_4-Fallout-Diamond_City.jpg 40-0-1485148069.jpg
    Fallout-4-review-asset-02.jpg Fallout4_graph06.jpg

Aside from my monologue, am I the only one that will delete Fallout 4, decide to see if 76 is still a steaming pile of s##t, and then redownload Fallout 4 until my game breaks due to so many mods? I doubt I'm the only one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice