1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Surface less grippe

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Terminator123ml, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Terminator123ml

Terminator123ml
    Expand Collapse

Hey guys I used the gravil drag car today and noticed that it does not do wheelies anymore it just slides I remember a few months ago I could do super cool wheelies with it what happened now did they make the surface less grippe?

and if its possible could I go back to it being a bit more grippe?

2. Goosah

Goosah
    Expand Collapse
    Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

The grip of the drag tires was reduced to realistic values and a special prepped drag strip was added to West Coast USA that has more grippy asphalt. In real life, proper drag cars still need specially "treated" drag strips to get enough grip to wheelie reliably.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. robert357

robert357
    Expand Collapse

In game we don't have thermals for tyres. So, what realistic grip means, for cold or warmed up rubber?

4. Terminator123ml

Terminator123ml
    Expand Collapse

yeah that too
    --- Post updated ---
    oh alright ill check it out thx
    --- Post updated ---
    hey do you know if I could drag race a car some how making the other car step on the gas at the same time I do?

5. CaptainZoll

CaptainZoll
    Expand Collapse

press q to put both cars in arcade transmission, then pause the game using J, hold down the accelerator, and while you hold it down, press tab to switch to the other vehicle. that vehicle will now hold the throttle on until you reset it, or press the throttle button again. then, you hold down the throttle on the second car, press J to unpause, and both cars will accelerate at the same time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice