Solved Suspension inverting. (vertical)

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by racerguy24, Nov 21, 2016.

1. racerguy24

racerguy24
    Expand Collapse

I dont know if anyone else posted this kind of problem since I didnt have time to check. If theres another thread let me know.

I just got back to making the RG TrophyT and I have a problem with the rear solid axle suspension inverting the suspension (axle to the roof) and I dont know how to fix it since I dont know this kind of axles. If there's any fix let me know.
    screenshot_00260.png

2. CreasingCurve

CreasingCurve
    Expand Collapse

I could check it out for you, it may be a case of something like the springs being to soft meaning it automatically compress past top of the mounting points and then the springs is then expanding and making it inverted like you have shown. It's pretty hard to diagnose from the picture you posted but that would be my best guess. I have a pretty easy going day at school today so i may get time to have a look at your suspension files. PM me if you would like any help.

Edit: God dammit I wrote this message about 1 and a half hours ago and saw that it posted but for some reason it didnt actually stay up. Here what i first thought the problem was but it seems @Darren9 has given you the info and help that you need. Good luck with the Trophy Truck @racerguy24, looks great so far.

3. racerguy24

racerguy24
    Expand Collapse

Looks like the beam limit is helping even with extreme jumps although half the main weight is missing.(I didnt add the roof nor the front bumper yet because I'm lazy and want to drive. :p). Once I add more weight and the problem happens again then I will do the second solution which is the self collision. Thanks for helping. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice