1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

T-Series inerior view

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Sando, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Sando

Sando
    Expand Collapse

Guys, for some reason i can't get into the interior view of the T-Series. Any ideas?

2. gabester

gabester
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Director
    BeamNG Team

What variant? Do you have any T-Series related mods installed? Cache cleared? Fresh reinstall? I can't replicate the bug here.

The interior camera is attached to the seat, so if the seat is missing (it's a newly added part) it's not going to work. That could easily be explained by using a modded version of an outdated T-Series combined with the newest one from the official build, which have conflicting files. This is why I tell people not to mod unfinished vehicles ;)

EDIT: The seats were missing from the .pc file, but like I said, it still loaded them and the interior camera still worked regardless.

3. Sando

Sando
    Expand Collapse

This was it. T75 related mod was causing the issue. Did a fresh reinstall and now is fine. Keep up the amazing work! I'm a big fan of the game.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice