Unsolved Terrain taking files from another map

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by AaronL, Aug 1, 2017.

1. AaronL

AaronL
    Expand Collapse

So, this problem is kind of hard to explain, but I made a new terrain based off of a different terrain.I edited every file to make sure everything was renamed to my map and all the file paths in the main.level.json were set to my map and not the old one. There is nothing in the files connecting the 2 maps, but for some reason, my map is missing some ground textures. I have found that the textures only work if you have my map and the old one installed, but they don't work without the old map. I have double checked every file and made sure that all the file paths were correct and that no files were missing. I just can't seem to figure out what is connecting the 2 maps. The console even shows that it is trying to take files from the other map.
    I have run out of ideas, so I would really appreciate it if another set of eyes looks over the files and possibly catch something that I missed.

IndianaFairgrounds is my map that I based off of the old one.
    MTFairgrounds is the old map that is necessary for mine to work.
    I've also included a picture of the console.

Attached Files:

2. AaronL

AaronL
    Expand Collapse

Looks like that's exactly what's causing the problems. I completely forgot to look there. Thanks for your help!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice