1. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

texture slash lighting issue?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by kennyloggins, Oct 6, 2015.

1. clayton8or

clayton8or
    Expand Collapse

Re: thread is dead

Well you dont have to be a little shit about it, dont just point out random mistakes and make them so obvious and be like "you screwed up fix this m8" actually try and give a solution for the problem or atleast be supportive about it.

That is the reason people got "butthurt" about your useless and unsupportive post.

2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

I might have gone a bit too mad on my reply, and I didn't mean to do that (and sorry for that)
    Developers can also mistake, they are human after all.
    But when somebody comes up with a post that is about criticizing and doesn't bring any helpful information, then that's not very nice.

eg. I go post on X-Game's forum 'lol u guys don't know how to do x-thing' without giving any detail on what's wrong or without anything that can help the devs to fix things.

As you see, everybody here is open for suggestions, if there are..

3. Dc5R

Dc5R
    Expand Collapse

Okay i also overreacted . Devs please close this thread . :)

4. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

Re: thread is dead

I tried to be nice and support you... I backed you up on the means that people were overreacting a bit more than they initially should have acted.

Listen, mess up on a forum? If it's made up of normal people than come back in a week [or a month if you did something so bad the devs closed the thread within the first 1-12hr] and it will more than likely have all blown over.
    Just do two things.

1. Learn from your mistakes.
    2. Taste your words before you spit them out.

No matter how hard it is for anyone to do, you should evaluate what light your text will likely be read in and how you are coming off before you make a post. This way you can make your posts as intelligent as you'd like them to be.

Good, Luck. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice