1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

thank you beamng!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hellacat, Jul 14, 2018.

1. hellacat

hellacat
    Expand Collapse

hi! i hope im in the right part of the forum to say this.
    ive had beamng since august 2013.ive always owned racing games and gta games and have always tried to find a game that i could do whatever i wanted with cars, and i was obsessed with crashes. i would watch crash tests on youtube and use the physics game algoodo to download cars and make my own crash tests. i didnt want something with a story like gta or nfs i just wanted to drive cars the same way i would in real life and with great crash physics. i never found something like this until i saw a youtuber reviewing beamng. i downloaded the tech demo and played it for 10 seconds before i realized it was the perfect game. i bought it and played it and made my own crash scenarios in my head and used my imagination and the edit tool to edit cars for different sorts of people i have in my head (farmer would have a beat up d15 or gangster has a supercharged grand marshal) when i downloaded mods it made the game perfecter than perfect. now i can crash a vw golf through an rv! later on i found automation which filled in another hole in my car game thirstiness where i can make and design cars. i always wished that i could drive the cars i made in automation. that would make the most crazy ultimate super game that ive always dreamed of. when i heard the announcement about the automation update i was so exited. i can drive the cars i make in automation finally and crash them! every step this game has taken has been the right one its been my favorite game since ive seen the video and it will continue to be my favorite game for years to come! i dont think im the only one. tell me what got you guys into beamng
    thank you devs for bringing me the best game i have ever played. ;)

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Staff Pick Staff Pick x 1
  2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Thanks for your support!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice