1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Thank you note

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aesthetic_tea, Nov 29, 2016.

1. aesthetic_tea

aesthetic_tea
    Expand Collapse

I've played Beam for over 2 years, back when there was a drop down car selector, and no gauges, it was amazing, but Beam has evolved in those years, more cars, updates UI and AI, more maps, I just want to say thank you Developers, you are working hard, and it is paying off.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  2. crashmaster

crashmaster
    Expand Collapse

i recently hit 1k hours in beamng. and i have to say that this game beats anything ive ever played in my life and has its own special place in my heart as well.
    Thank you for the whole team for the hard work you're putting into this to make it the best game. :oops:

3. MisterKenneth

MisterKenneth
    Expand Collapse

Its evolution over the years is why I nominated it for the test of time award. I think it is a proven fact that BeamNG.drive has gotten better overtime. I remember first playing the tech demo, which only had the Ibishu Covet. Then another one which only had the Gavril D-15. Now look at where it is now.

4. BowlerHatJack

BowlerHatJack
    Expand Collapse

I'm not sure if i would put it at the test of time award or the "whoooah dude" award. It fits both.

5. DD-Indeed

DD-Indeed
    Expand Collapse

I put this into the category, that you can create.

6. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

The header on the website says to put it into the woahhhhh dude award, so that's what I did. And I agree with it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice