the 2021 Gavril D series

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by dsarraino, Nov 23, 2020.

1. dsarraino

dsarraino
    Expand Collapse

i think their should be a revival of the Gavril D series from the mid 80's and early to mid 90's brought back into the 21st century. breaking news, the Gavril D series after production stopped 26 years ago in 1994, due to decline in small work trucks, Gavril CEO Johnna bemata, said in a interview in 2016, at a Gavril press conference when asked about the Gavril D series being revived he said "i can't say much but we are planning a truck for the new generation" this got fans of the Gavril D series excited for the future. 4 years passed and in 2019, Gavril at the west coast USA autoshow announced that the Gavril D series was back and modernly redesigned. with a sleek more futuristic design, and more safer then ever. it had came equipped with a 5.8. V8 motor and also a 10 speed auto and Manuel transmission. it also now had a 8.9. inch infotainment screen with true Fred XM radio and grape carplay. it also had a 9\10 crash test rating being rated as one of the safest pickups on the road and is set to be built at the west coast factory where the previous Gavril D series were built from 1970 - 1994. also the truck looked something like this
    there was also a hybrid verison of the truck with a electric motor of 200 hp and a range of 300 miles. it housed the same 5.8. liter V8 and now came optional with a V6.

2. VENOMOUS 2

VENOMOUS 2
    Expand Collapse

Approved!

3. ParadoxShiba

ParadoxShiba
    Expand Collapse

I see that you are new here. Welcome to the forums! The topic about adding more modern cars to the game has already been discussed many times. You can use the search function to look for different topics and threads. Please do so before posting a thread. Thank you!

4. _Diamond_Coal_

_Diamond_Coal_
    Expand Collapse

i3dxz18x4hn31.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. dsarraino

dsarraino
    Expand Collapse

thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice