1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

The game crash in Windows 7 64bits

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Fireboy3000, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Fireboy3000

Fireboy3000
    Expand Collapse

Hello,
    I'm trying to make a "new" PC who can run BeamNG.drive because the game became laggy on my computer since the 0.15 (the PC has a i3 4005U, 4 x 1.7 GHz, 12 Go of Ram DDR3 and a Nvidia Geforce 920M).
    The game crashed when I try to load a map when it says "spawning player"(I also tried with scenarios).

I made some screenshots :

The PC has a Pentium e5200 (2 x 2.5GHz), 6 Go of Ram DDR2 and a Nvidia Geforce 8400 GS and the OS is Windows 7 pro 64 bits.
    I have exactly the same problem on a PC wich has a Athlon II x2 245 (2 x 2.9 GHz), 4 Go of Ram DDR2 and a Nvidia Geforce 8400 GS and the OS is also Windows 7 pro 64 bits.

Can you help me? Thanks

2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

You have listed 3 different PC specs, it's not clear if you are having the same problem on all?

The last two PC specs are quite below the minimum requirements.
    Very old hardware in general, but most importantly the GPU (8400 GS) only support DirectX10, while the game required a DirectX11 capable video card.
    https://wiki.beamng.com/Requirements

3. Fireboy3000

Fireboy3000
    Expand Collapse

On the first PC, the game runs but it's slow with the lowest graphics (25-28 FPS in Utah). I chose custom, put "lowest on everything and I disabled the antialising,...
    On the two other PC, the game doesn't run, but I was thinking there was a Direct X 10 compatibilty?

4. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

The game minimum requirements always indicated DirectX11 as minimum requirement.

Though it has been possible to run the game on DirectX10 Graphics Card so far, this was unsupported as DirectX10 does not meet our minimum requirements. We have also spent quite some time to maintain that, even though it was unsupported.

But as our work on the graphic engine and optimization goes on, these also requires features that are not present on old DirectX10 (this is +10 years old), meaning it's no longer possible to use some of these cards.

5. Fireboy3000

Fireboy3000
    Expand Collapse

Ok, thanks for your answers.

Good bye.

6. KeyRaider

KeyRaider
    Expand Collapse

Pentuim proccesors are for PCs from the 1995s and 2001. How old is your pc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice