The MarTar Mechanical Company (37 Car Pack!)

Discussion in 'Automation' started by carreract, Oct 13, 2018.

1. carreract

carreract
    Expand Collapse

ThewholeMarTarCrew.png

I HAVE RETURNED!

I have also brought a LOT more cars to the table. Over 1.5 GBs of MarTar cars. MarTar Mechanical Company is a car company with a VAST amount of vehicles to try out. Some amazing... a lot aren't that particularly great, and others are just interesting to say the least. However, if you want a whole collection of (currently) 98 available cars to play with from various years, you've come to the right place.

If you would like to know the back story and get to know some of the cars and their history, go to this link and read up on the description which gives a nice detailed backstory to the whole company with links to some cars and some news articles over certain events good and bad. If you really like cars (and their statistics) this is a very useful link to use below!

HighresScreenshot00003.png
    https://www.deviantart.com/carreract/art/MarTar-Mechanical-Logo-and-Directory-760940875

Below is the link to the folder download to all of them just in case you just want all of them rather than download one at a time. Please make sure to unpack the folder and then put all content inside into your mods folder! Car packs are available to download for use.

HEY!! The download link for the cars is right here!!
    \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vaur80z9s266gxp/AAAqvyfk58w53jucuj-gO4e3a?dl=0

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\
    HEY!! The download link for the cars is right here!!

VIDEO NOTICE: You may use, record, and play with any and all cars and post on any site you wish as long as you do not claim credit of individual cars designs, descriptions, car packs, the company name, or anything else related to MarTar Mechanical Company, myself, and co. and preferably leave a link in the tag or description back to this page so they may try it out themselves.
    For the Car Packs, the current ones are available below.

Later on I will be putting photos of each and every car so you know what each one is, as of right now I don't have the time quite yet to do so, but I will slowly add vehicles one by one while making new ones to add to the collection. The goal of 100 cars will passed now very soon now as we now have 98 cars to play with. (Although over 110 now exist but for one reason or another, they are not available for download) I decided now was a good time to post them, there's quite a lot of diversity and plenty of the famous MarTar logo to go around. New top speeds, new types of vehicles, new daughter companies, new, new, new. It's all new, some vehicles got an overhaul and/or facelift. What more could you want now that you have just under 100 vehicles to choose from? Someone who can actually make pretty cars? Well then, sorry to disappoint, I'm no artist, so take it or leave it.

Anyways, the DeviantArt page has gotten quite a lot of additions to it, but it still has a lot of vehicles to be posted as well, but this means that there will not be any new photos here, as you can just go to the page link above to see them and get their statistics too. Easier for me and you.

Although, I'll leave the old photos here, because why not. Enjoy!

MarTar AO: AO stands for All Out. I think you know his purpose based on that.
    screenshot_00440.png

MarTar Ascend: This luxury SUV was a icon for MarTar for it's time in production. It was decent enough anyways.
    screenshot_00441.png

MarTar Ascend Popcorn Edition: Why is it called Popcorn? The wife wanted the original Ascend to be called Popcorn but obviously the company refused to release a car called Popcorn so that became the special edition and was painted to match the color of popcorn with a beefier motor. They managed to make mustard yellow instead but that's close enough, just say it was extra cheese popcorn.
    screenshot_00029.png

MarTar Blazer: Ironically, the motor is called Road King, because don't try to drive this car on the road.. it's in the Utah Salt Flats for a reason.
    screenshot_00439.png

MarTar Convoy: A purple truck. Yea... it sucked. Way too powerful for its own good but it should be fun to mess with right?
    screenshot_00432.png

MarTar Comet: Loud, fastish, and a bit funky looking, this Nissi- er I mean Comet was fun to drive and let the RPM scream out to 12,000 before shifting.
    screenshot_00019.png

MarTar Courier: This was an incredible van. It was safe, super efficient, and fun while still looking a little sketchy when painted white. Businesses loved it, and some people called it the "Next 70s Van" and changed the back interior space to whatever they wanted making it like a new mobile home.
    screenshot_00030.png

MarTar Dodge: This little Estate was actually quite fun to drive. Easy to drive, a bit lacking on power but a nice AWD system. It was very popular to the public.
    screenshot_00024.png

MarTar Eco F-Type: Not to be confused with Jaguar, F simply meant Friendly. so it was Eco Friendly-Type... It mostly works. It was a small super fuel efficient car with a convertible roof and a nice top speed. It was rather fun to drive off the road. It was pink because the two Eco cars were a gift for the wife who loves her nature... and pink. Just change it in the Paint menu if it bugs you.
    screenshot_00028.png

MarTar Eco S-Type: While F means friendly, S means Safe. This Eco car was VASTLY slower than the F-Type and that's all there is to say about this one. Everyone wanted the F-Type, the S-Type was forgotten. So sad since it looks so adorable.
    screenshot_00027.png

MarTar Equi Labor: This is Latin for Work Horse. We promise this is totally what that means and that we didn't just go to Google and put "Work Horse in Latin" in the search bar before sticking it to this car while designing it.
    screenshot_00431.png

MarTar Exodious: This was a slightly worse version of the MarTar Dodge in pretty much all aspects. It also has a habit of kicking it rear out in the corners at certain speeds.
    screenshot_00023.png

MarTar Guap: With a New York slang name for 'Money', a New York City street prepared body, New York bumper protectors coming as a stock feature, a simple AWD system for winters and rain seasons, a very impressive quality interior and safety with an affordable price, and with an impressive MPH to reach the one of three gas stations in all of Manhattan, it's no wonder this car quickly took on the 'Head of the City Cars' title the same year it came out.
    screenshot_00032.png

MarTar Hatch: Possibly one of MarTar's worst 70s failure. The Hatch was slow, poorly geared, unsafe, a gas guzzler, ugly, and all around just not worth people's time. Because of that 90% of them are rotting away in various junkyards, parking lots, and nature. They have no more value than when they were intact.
    screenshot_00033.png

MarTar Hooligan: This car was named the Hooligan because it was mostly built for hooligans, men who were beginning to enter the midlife crisis, and people who were trying to prove something. This car didn't deliver quite enough with a slightly underpowered motor, but a convertible is a convertible we suppose

screenshot_00031.png

MarTar LuXer: This little sport's car had a 450 HP motor. Bad combo and it shows. It loves to spin. Hence it was nicknamed the MarTar Spin Doctor because it loved to spin and send you to the doctor because of it's poor crash rating.
    screenshot_00001.png

MarTar M Z-63: M stood for Merk because that's what this car's purpose was borrowed from. It boasted a naturally aspirated V8 with a crap ton of power. It was fun.. and expensive with a slightly unstable controllability. Also no one knows why it is the Z-63... probably to avoid copyright issues.
    screenshot_00022.png

MarTar O'Rsche Rally Spec: This was the off-road variety of the O'Rsche. Ultra Rare and expensive because of it. Try not to crash the one of 8 remaining models...
    screenshot_00428.png

MarTar PT GT: A revolutionary Pickup Truck. PT GT means Pickup Truck's Grand Turismo. He was a truck made for racing... about as well as you could expect from an 800 HP pickup truck in chrome and Carbon Fiber.
    screenshot_00433.png

MarTar Route: It's a basic van for school pickups and soccer moms alike. Decent MPG and about as slow as getting your kids up in the morning on a Monday for school.
    screenshot_00435.png

MarTar Sinque: This car wasn't the greatest. Sinque is Spanish for 5... probably, don't fact check that. It has 5 door (Counting the trunk) 5 seats and a Straight 5 motor. It also seemed to guzzle fuel 5 times as fast as it should.
    screenshot_00423.png

MarTar Sinque RS: This was a more powerful version of the Sinque and looked stupider.
    screenshot_00424.png

MarTar Sinque GTX: This was the fastest, lowest, and most polluting Sinque available. Oh yea, it had a bigger motor and a lower crash test safety rating too. Hey it came with Carbon Fiber for the secondary panels at least...
    screenshot_00425.png

MarTar Stretch: (Warning, car will periodically explode when loading or refreshing, just keep respawning it, or reload the vehicle over and over until it stops) It's a limo... how many of those do you see in Beam.NG Drive? Does it really matter how good it is then if it's one of the few?
    screenshot_00434.jpg

MarTar Venture: This van sucked. It sounded cool but it's shifting was unbearably terrible. Maybe it can be good at impressing if you just stay in Neutral and throttle it.
    screenshot_00436.png

MarTar Vortex GT: The 1985 version of a Chiron. He was also surprisingly easy to control at speeds. Also look how happy he is going flat out!
    screenshot_00427.png

Yes this is not 37 descriptions, I need to put some more time aside to get photos and then edit this page. I will but it takes time. For now, leave a review or rating, any vehicles you particularly love? What about hate? Any suggestions? I'm all ears for any form of feedback. Hope you all enjoy the pack!

If you would like to review any particular vehicle via video, text response/newspaper review, or some other way of review, I welcome any and encourage any to be posted here or in a PM to me as I would love to see what people think of each car. Please note that some of these vehicles are purposely terrible or not optimal (I'll admit some are bad by accident) while others are good for one thing and one thing only, because let's face it, what real car company has perfect cars every single time?

I would like to thank Beam.NG Drive and Automation for their team up which allows me to build these vehicles to drive and share. Full credit to both teams for the cars, and the conversion ability into Beam.NG and automation modders who made custom bodies and detail options to make each car look the way they do.

Map is the Tennessee Road, used only as a place to photo the cars. Not my map.

Hey what are you doing down here? The link to the cars is back towards the top in between the two GIANT sentences pointing toward the link, go download it so you can have the cars!

#1 carreract, Oct 13, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
  2. carreract

carreract
    Expand Collapse

Take a look above! MarTar is back again, with almost 100 cars to download now, nearly 3 times as much as the last time it was updated!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice