Unsolved The mod im trying to make gets fatal vehicle exeption

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by Spare Brains, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Spare Brains

Spare Brains
    Expand Collapse

Im trying to make a simple mod because i want to get into modding but when i try to load the simple jbeam structure into the game i get fatal vehicle exception. i dont have anything except for a simple frame of a pickup truck, it loads the actual shape but only shows if i pause it when i load and dissapears when i press play, and if anyone can help me get it to work it would be much appreciated, i attached the file so anyone can look at it

Attached Files:

2. burilkovdeni

burilkovdeni
    Expand Collapse

The issue:

Your line#71 looks like this: {"beamDeform":80000,"beamStrength":"800000"},

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your line#71 It is suppose to look like this: {"beamDeform":80000,"beamStrength":800000},

That should fix it.

3. Spare Brains

Spare Brains
    Expand Collapse

thats the same isnt it...btw i did try it and it still did the same thing

4. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

Yours:
    upload_2018-12-4_7-48-13.png

His:
    upload_2018-12-4_7-47-55.png

If it does not work, then you can increase node weight and try to see if you can find a value that it becomes stable at, then little by little bring node weight down and lower spring until you find something that works.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice