The new wiki...

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by bmwcrazy456, Aug 28, 2020.

1. bmwcrazy456

bmwcrazy456
    Expand Collapse

The wiki is lacking in the lore that I know and love, we can't edit, and it feels honestly kinda wonky. So, is this going to be fixed? Honestly, I liked the old format better - it seemed easier to use.

I get that it is WIP, so hopefully it will look better, but I'm a little concerned at the moment.

Please don't take this as criticism, but instead confirmation that some of the, uh, less helpful areas (lore, info, lore, general car info and stats, lore) will be addressed rather than ignored. I have seen way to many good wikis in my time deteriorate, so hopefully this will be addressed, especially with user editing, which would be awesome.
    However, the tutorials are so much better, so good job on that front. Just navigation and non-tutorial stuff.
    Also, are you ever going to update this:
    https://blog.beamng.com/

Cool page, but really really really outdated. I suppose that is why it is hidden, but it was what sold me on the game originally all those years ago. (0.6!)

• Agree Agree x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice