The Walking Dead maps

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by freecrash075, Jul 3, 2020.

1. freecrash075

freecrash075
    Expand Collapse

I'm a huge fan of the Walking Dead and BeamNG. I've made some of my own changes to the grid map and a few others but i don't know how to create objects or a whole map from scratch. But i had a great idea! Make one map of the Walking Dead in Georgia and one map of TWD in Virginia. It could have a lot of the familiar locations. The best part would be if you could have zombies walking around. Even if they were standing still , that would be awesome. The Walking Dead Georgia map ,(TWDG) you could see the hospital that Rick came out of, the rock quarry the group camped at with Atlanta in the distance, i would have Atlanta in the distance to save on fps but maybe have a small part of it just to add in a blown up CDC building and the tank that Glenn saved Rick from. It could also have the farm house and barn , the prison , Terminus. So much could be done. Then with the Walking Dead Virginia map ,(TWDV) you could drive to Alexandria, the Hilltop, the Kingdom, Oceanside, the Sanctuary, and all kinds of other details in between those locations. I thought about trying it myself by making changes to the Dead Coast map but it wouldn't be as cool without buildings and signs that look like the ones in the Walking Dead. If you know how to make objects and maps, please feel free to take this idea and run with it, i'd love to see what you come up with. I'm sure anyone else that loves BeamNG and TWD , would also love to see what you can do. Anyone else like this idea?

2. JayPlaysBeamNG

JayPlaysBeamNG
    Expand Collapse

There might be some post apocalyptic maps out there.

as for your zombies walking, this game doesn’t even have proper CAR ai

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice