1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Thumbnail Generator Taking Pictures of Rear Window

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Tiresmoke722, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Tiresmoke722

Tiresmoke722
    Expand Collapse

Lately I've been having this issue where I'll go to the Showroom map wanting to create thumbnails for my custom configs, and for certain cars such as the Cherrier FCV, and the ETK W mod, it will only take photos of the rear window/roof. But on another hand, I've also taken thumbnail pics for mods such as the Ibishu Kashira Gen.2, ETK 1300, and Ibishu 200NX, and it's worked fine. Does anyone know how to fix this? vivace_110wag_M.jpg

2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Disable any camera mod, and make sure your orbit camera settings are as follows:

And make sure you have Default view selected, else the camera will stay where it is when taking the thumbnail, instead of going in position:

3. Tiresmoke722

Tiresmoke722
    Expand Collapse

It worked for Vivance this time, but when I tried to take to take pictures of other cars such as the Bluebuck and ETK-W, I still had the problem.

#3 Tiresmoke722, Oct 8, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice