Top Gear Argentina

Discussion in 'Automotive' started by xingbreakin, Dec 28, 2014.

1. xingbreakin

xingbreakin
    Expand Collapse

So, what did those who watched think of the Top Gear Argentina special? personally I think it's one of the best ones yet!

2. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

I thought that the dishwasher was a very handsome fellow, oh wait, thats me :p

I was at work :(

3. xingbreakin

xingbreakin
    Expand Collapse

Aww damn that sucks, I think it's been uploaded to IPlayer now if you have time to watch it. :)

4. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

iPlayer in its special low bandwidth mode on 0.1mb home internet = buffering for at least 5 minutes for every 5 seconds of footage :( iPlayer is damn slow, even for video streaming.

5. VeyronEB

VeyronEB
    Expand Collapse

Yeah its pretty awful, I just downloaded through it though and its alot easier that way, just going to go watch part 2 now :)

6. Chernobyl

Chernobyl
    Expand Collapse

I thought it was crap. When they "leave a man in the field" it is just a chance for the 40,000 mechanics they have in the 25,000 support trucks to get out and help. I think it was a very boring episode. They never seemed attached to their cars enough like they did in the "finding the source of the Nile" special or the Burma special. When they were egged and rocked I found that sad but the place they decided to visit was very boring. Very plain landscapes mostly. It could well have been scotland. I think it is one of the worst if not of their episodes.

7. aljowen

aljowen
    Expand Collapse

I found it very entertaining, shame that it had to end that way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice