Trying to record

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by Bruno Vetorazo, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Bruno Vetorazo

Bruno Vetorazo
    Expand Collapse

Hey Guys , im new here and i love this game , and love watching some videos of crashes

Now im trying to create some videos but i have a Low Spec PC and the videos look bad (my opinion) , im really trying to make it better , so i would love to hear some advices , how i can do better videos with my pc , if that´s any opitions that i don´t know to make the game smoothly.

Here´s a Link of my video ( i know it´s ugly but im here to listen to you guys , with more experience )

please , teel my what i can do :)

THANKS GUYS

• Like Like x 1
  2. RobertGracie

RobertGracie
    Expand Collapse

Okay that video did look great well edited and all I can say about your computer is UPGRADE....get a better graphics card if you can and what are your current systems specs?

Also I wouldnt download anything else from World of Mods that is a complete joke site I caught 2 Russian mods in that game the Chevy pickup truck and the Ghost of Akina AE86 are both russian mods....

#2 RobertGracie, Jan 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  3. Narwhal

Narwhal
    Expand Collapse

helpful tip. when in freecam you want to follow the car by moving the mouse, switch to smooth rotate free cam in world editor(f11)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bruno Vetorazo

Bruno Vetorazo
    Expand Collapse

My specs :
    Windows 7 64 bits
    intel core i3
    Nvidia GeForce 9500gt 1 GB DDR2 (pretty old)
    4 gb RAM DDR3

that´s my PC

5. RobertGracie

RobertGracie
    Expand Collapse

Dude that is freaking old that card is getting on for 7 going on 8 YEARS OLD but I commend it for handling BeamNG drive, I am guessing tiny FPS figures am I correct?

6. Bruno Vetorazo

Bruno Vetorazo
    Expand Collapse

This card is a warrior haha , surviving for years running alot heavy games without any overclock , i did not expect it was going to run BeamNG , but it´s running like 20 - 23 FPS

i already thought in buying a new card , but im without money now and here where i live these cards are a little bit expensive

i have even tried some giveaways about gamer PC´s , but not lucky

7. RobertGracie

RobertGracie
    Expand Collapse

The odds are against you with pc giveaways and stuff man, pcs in Brazil are well costly as hell...

8. Bruno Vetorazo

Bruno Vetorazo
    Expand Collapse

All taxes , but maybe i can get something better soon

But is that any other way to keep recording just a little bit better with that?

like my textures and mesh are in HIGH , but no anti-alising , better turn anti-alising on and get textures down or anything like that?

9. RobertGracie

RobertGracie
    Expand Collapse

Yeah the Taxes down there are a pain, but keep on doing what your doing and the game will work with you and your system

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bruno Vetorazo

Bruno Vetorazo
    Expand Collapse

Thanks Alot man , Nice to talk with you buddy

11. RobertGracie

RobertGracie
    Expand Collapse

No problem, the best advice to give is use what you have got to the best of its designed limits and if those limits are exceeded and you have I donno 20,000 Real you can try for a gaming computer, but that to you is a staggering amount of money you could get a car for that no doubt...

12. NaxNir

NaxNir
    Expand Collapse

Put your setting and resolution etc. to as high as it can go, but record/play in slow-mo and speed it up in post-production so it looks like the speed is normal. It will have a (perceived) good framerate.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Bruno Vetorazo

Bruno Vetorazo
    Expand Collapse

Never thought about that , i will give a try , thanks man :D

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice