Tutorial: How to add your own music to the Ford Focus NA2/Gavril Vertex

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Inn0centJok3r, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Inn0centJok3r

Inn0centJok3r
    Expand Collapse

The radio currently does not create any sound in the newest version of beam, please wait, I'm working on it

2. letsplayer023

letsplayer023
    Expand Collapse

thats the same that i doing, i think its right

3. Inn0centJok3r

Inn0centJok3r
    Expand Collapse

Sadly the radio does not create any sound any more in 0.22 for reasons that CarKiller can’t explain either, neither can I or other modders I have asked. The functions I have used work, the code does not error, there are no entries into the system console so I have absolutely no clue WHAT even is not working about the code. It of course still works in any other Version without issues, I hope to find a solution eventually, but currently it‘s an unfixable problem for me.
    If anyone has any clue that could contribute towards what’s wrong, I would appreciate it.
    I will release updates of the LeGran and Focus with the radio as it is (tho implement the new code from the focus into the LeGran for all users of pre 0.22 versions)
    I don’t want the LeGran fix to be pushed any further back as it has been completed for a week now but I was trying to fix the radio before uploading.
    Sorry for the inconveniences, I just have no clue why or what is wrong

• Like Like x 1
  4. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse

Does the console even see the sounds? Maybe it doesn't, and maybe something is preventing them from playing? This update caused many weird issues with sounds so no idea.

5. Inn0centJok3r

Inn0centJok3r
    Expand Collapse

If something fails to set up or data is missing it logs it into the console

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice